Luxury Kangaroo Island Lodge
Imagine enjoying your next holiday on a spectacular 250 acre seafront estate, secluded away on an island, in your very own wilderness lodge. Sea Dragon Lodge offers a unique combination of the best that Kangaroo Island has to offer:
- A beautiful pristine beach just a few minutes' walk from our Lodges
- Iconic Australian Wildlife literally at the doorstep
- Ocean front lodge accommodation that will feel like a home away from home
- Delicious home-cooked meal hampers
- Beautiful secluded walks throughout the property and nearby
If you are looking for a special holiday with total privacy and the best of Kangaroo Island at your doorstep, Sea Dragon Lodge is the answer. Our luxury Kangaroo Island Lodges provides accommodation for 2 to 8 adults.
What You Get
Our new ocean-front Lodges having stunning views are fitted out to a 5 star standard.
- Their king-size master bedroom suites are all airconditioned and open onto the deck from where you can enjoy a stunning ocean view.
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and there are 2 bathrooms and toilets.
- Wildlife literally at the doorstep
- The open plan living area in the Lodges includes a dining area, lounge room with gas log fire, huge front deck and BBQ station.
- A generous Continental Breakfast that can be enjoyed in the dining area or al fresco on the deck in warmer months... as you prefer.
- Optional cooked breakfasts are also available (See below).
- Daily Housekeeping (Provided as an option on request)
- Onsite Management.
Kangaroo Island Lodge OptionsWhen you’re ready to spoil yourself, we offer a range of options which include:
Delicious Evening Meal Hampers
Holidays should be for relaxing and forgetting your everyday stresses and chores. That’s why we do everything we can to take the hassle out of your holiday. Forget about shopping lists; the drudgery of pushing a trolley around an unfamiliar supermarket. We’ve already sourced all the best local produce and wines for your meals so you don’t have to worry about a thing - a smorgasbord of delicacies awaits you here. Ask for a copy of our menu order form when you make a booking. As we are not near any shops, we have to pre-order most of our food and it is therefore important that evening meal hampers are pre-booked at least 2 to 3 weeks prior to arrival. For more information regarding our meal hampers, click here.
Private Kangaroo Island 4WD Tours
Want to take the hassle out of touring and ensure you see what you are interested in? Then consider our private 1,2 or 3 day 4WD tours with personalised itineraries designed by experienced guides to suit your specific interests. All park entrance fees, as well as lunch and morning and afternoon refreshments, are included. For more details on our luxury 4WD Kangaroo Island Tours click here
Dolphin and Seal Spotting and Sightseeing
Kangaroo Island is a renowned fishing destination. Why not spend a day out on the water catching a feed of our famous King George Whiting or just taking in our beautiful coastline?
Your Home Away from HomeOur Kangaroo Island Lodges includes absolutely everything you will need to enjoy a fabulous holiday, including:
- Pristine, pure rainwater is used for cooking and drinking. (It’s 100% safe and healthy to drink)
- TV & DVD Players in every suite, a DVD Library
- A large deck with a scenic view and an 8 person outdoor furniture setting
- Access to free WIFI
- Gas BBQ on the front deck
- A cappuccino machine (& coffee beans) + a tea making facilities with a selection of teas
- Air-conditioning in all rooms
- Small in-room table & chairs in the main bedrooms
- A hairdryer in every suite
- Shampoo, conditioner & soap in all bathrooms
- Ironing equipment, umbrellas, beach towels, picnic ware and much more!