Luxury Bed and Breakfast Accommodation by Sea Dragon Lodge
Looking for a premium Kangaroo Island B&B experience? Sea Dragon Lodge has everything you need to rest, relax and feel pampered in one complete package that includes:
- A secluded, pristine 250 acre seafront estate just 25 minutes from Penneshaw
- A spectacular, private beach minutes’ walk from your accommodation
- A rare chance to experience a variety of Australia’s unique flora & fauna “up close and personal”
- World-class accommodation with more than a touch of home-baked warmth - including your very own kitchen should you wish to cater for yourselves. Of course you have the option of spoiling yourselves with our delicious home cooked meal evening hampers
- Luxury private 4WD tours where we design the itinerary to suit your particular interests and ensure that you see the best the island has to offer.
- Private Fishing Charters. Why not enjoying Kangaroo Island’s spectacular coastline from the water, enjoy looking at dolphins and catch a delicious meal of King George whiting.
All our Kangaroo Island B&B accommodation overlooks the beautiful coastline and woodland area. Our secluded Pink Bay’s sandy beach is just a stone’s throw away, too.
And whether you’re hiking around the island or walking to the beach, you’ll see plenty of wildlife: kangaroos, echidnas, goannas and birdlife everywhere you go.
The splendour of the coastal views; the privacy of a secluded beach; and the enchanting wildlife, together with luxury eco-friendly accommodation…. that’s the special Sea Dragon Lodge experience.
Kangaroo Island Bed and Breakfast Options
When you’re ready to spoil yourself, we offer a range of options which include:
Delicious Evening Meals
Ask for a copy of our menu order form when you make an enquiry. As we are not near any shops, we have to order all our food in and it is therefore important that evening meals are pre-booked at least 2 to 3 weeks prior to arrival. To view our menu, click here.
Private Kangaroo Island 4WD Tours
Want to take the hassle out of touring and ensure you see what you are interested in? Then con-sider our 1,2 or 3 day 4WD tours with itineraries designed by experienced guides to suit your specific interests. All park entrance fees, as well as lunch and morning and afternoon refresh-ments, are included. For more details on our luxury 4WD Kangaroo Island Tours click here
Private Tour Guide
Bringing your own car - but still want the benefit of 30 years of local knowledge when you go ex-ploring? Why not hire your own private Tour Guide to accompany you in your car and show you some of the special Kangaroo Island highlights and hidden treasures?
Kangaroo Island Fishing Charter, Dolphin Spotting and Sightseeing
Kangaroo Island is a renowned fishing destination. Why not spend a day out on the water catch-ing a feed of our famous King George Whiting or just taking in our beautiful coastline? For more details on our Kangaroo Island Fishing Charters click here.
Your Home Away from Home
Our Kangaroo Island Bed and Breakfast packages include absolutely everything you will need to enjoy a fabulous holiday.
- Pristine, pure rainwater is used for cooking and drinking. (It’s 100% safe and healthy to drink)
- TVs in all accommodation
- Timber for our log fire
- Each accommodation has a large deck with a scenic view and an outdoor furniture setting
- BBQ on each deck
- An extensive book library, selection of games
- A cappuccino machine (& coffee beans/pods) + a tea making facility with a selection of teas
- Air-conditioning in all accommodation
- In-room dining table & chairs
- A hairdryer in every suite
- Shampoo, conditioner & soap in all bathrooms
- Ironing equipment, umbrellas, beach towels, picnic ware and much more!