Enjoy a very special luxury Kangaroo Island Holiday
On a secluded 250 acre seafront estate, just 25 minutes from Penneshaw and hidden away on an enchanting island, you will find a unique luxury wilderness retreat. Sea Dragon Lodge offers the best that Kangaroo Island has to offer in one complete package:
- A beautiful secluded beach with private access, just a few minutes’ walk from the Lodge
- An amazing variety of Australian Wildlife “up close and personal”
- Luxury lodge style accommodation with all the comforts of home
- Restaurant Quality meals featuring fantastic local island produce and wines enjoyed with warm, friendly hospitality.
- Personalised Kangaroo Island 4WD tours designed to suit your particular interests
- We even offer private fishing charters exclusively for our guests.
All Inclusive Luxury Kangaroo Island Holiday Package Inclusions:We believe holidays should be for relaxing and unwinding from those everyday stresses and strains. At Sea Dragon Lodge we take the hassle out preparing for your holiday. Our Kangaroo Island holiday packages include everything you need for a relaxing and very special holiday.
- Beautifully appointed bedroom suites, each opening on to the deck and enjoying stunning ocean views. All suites are air-conditioned and have their own private en suite bathrooms.
- If you are staying in a luxury Eco-Villa, you have exclusive use of all the Villa facilities including lounge, kitchen, dining and front deck.
- If you are staying in the 3 bedroom Lodge, you enjoy exclusive use of the Lodge facilities including the lounge, dining and main deck.
- Private car transfers to and from Kangaroo Island's Kingscote Airport or the Penneshaw Ferry Terminal. (Optional Transfers from Adelaide Airport including a McLaren Vale Winery tour are also available.)
- All beverages including juices, beer, and a bottle of quality local wines with the evening meal.
- Breakfast, Lunch and 3 Course Evening Meals, which can be enjoyed in the Lodge dining area, in the privacy of your bedroom, near the inviting log fire, or alfresco on the deck in warmer months…. as you prefer.
For more information about our food and wine click here
- 1, 2 or 3 day Kangaroo Island 4WD tours with itineraries designed by our experienced guides to suit your specific interests. All park entrance fees, as well as lunch and morning and afternoon refreshments included.
- Option half day or full day fishing charters &/or sightseeing and dolphin spotting tours
- Full change of linen every four days.
Visit Our Kangaroo Island Accommodation