Self-Contained Kangaroo Island Lodge
Imagine enjoying your next holiday on a secluded 250 acre seafront estate, hidden away on an enchanting island, in your very own wilderness lodge. Sea Dragon Lodge offers the best that Kangaroo Island has to offer in one complete package:
- A beautiful secluded beach just a few minutes’ walk from the Lodge
- An amazing variety of Australian Wildlife “up close and personal”
- Ocean front lodge accommodation with all the comforts of home
- Delicious home-cookedmeal hampers
- Beautiful secluded walks throughout the property and nearby
The Lodge overlooks stunning coastline and woodland. Our secluded Pink Bay’s sandy beach is just below. Wildlife abounds: kangaroos, echidnas, goannas and a bevy of birdlife. Coastal splendour and enchanting wildlife.Blissful seclusion and stunning views.A private world of relaxed, informal luxury. That’s the Sea Dragon Lodge experience....
If you are looking for a special holiday with total privacy and the best of Kangaroo Island at your doorstep, Sea Dragon Lodge is the answer. The Lodge provides accommodation for up to 6 adults.
What You Get
Our 3 bedroom ocean-front Lodge includes:
- Tastefully decorated bedroom suites, each opening onto the deck from where you can enjoy a stunning ocean view.
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and there are 2 bathrooms and toilets.
- Wildlife literally at the doorstep
- The open plan living area in the Lodge includes a dining area, lounge room with log fire, huge front deck and BBQ station.
- A generous Continental Breakfast that can be enjoyed in the dining area or al fresco on the deck in warmer months... as you prefer.
- Optional cooked breakfasts are also available (See below).
- Daily Housekeeping (on request)
- 24 Hour onsite Management.
For more details on the Lodge click here
and for a video walkthrough of the Lodge click here
Kangaroo Island Lodge Options
When you’re ready to spoil yourself, we offer a range of options which include:
Delicious Evening Meal Hampers
Holidays should be for relaxing and forgetting your everyday stresses and chores. That’s why we do everything we can to take the hassle out of your holiday.
Forget about shopping lists; the drudgery of pushing a trolley around an unfamiliar supermarket.
We’ve already sourced all the best local produce and wines for your meals so you don’t have to worry about a thing - a smorgasbord of delicacies awaits you here.
Ask for a copy of our menu order form when you make a booking. As we are not near any shops, we have to pre-order most of our food and it is therefore important that evening meal hampers are pre-booked at least 2 to 3 weeks prior to arrival. For more information regarding our meal hampers, click here
Private Kangaroo Island 4WD Tours
Want to take the hassle out of touring and ensure you see what you are interested in? Then consider our 1,2 or 3 day 4WD tours with itineraries designed by experienced guides to suit your specific interests. All park entrance fees, as well as lunch and morning and afternoon refresh-ments, are included. For more details on our luxury 4WD Kangaroo Island Tours click here
Private Tour Guide
Bringing your own car - but still want the benefit of 30 years of local knowledge when you go exploring? Why not hire your own private Tour Guide to accompany you in your car and show you some of the special Kangaroo Island highlights and hidden treasures?
Kangaroo Island Fishing Charter, Dolphin Spotting and Sightseeing
Kangaroo Island is a renowned fishing destination. Why not spend a day out on the water catching a feed of our famous King George Whiting or just taking in our beautiful coastline? For more details on our Kangaroo Island Fishing Charters click here
Your Home Away from Home
Our Kangaroo Island Lodge includes absolutely everything you will need to enjoy a fabulous holiday, including:
- Pristine, pure rainwater is used for cooking and drinking. (It’s 100% safe and healthy to drink)
- TV & DVD Players in every suite, a DVD Library
- Access to free WIFI
- Timber for the log fire
- A large deck with a scenic view and a 6 person outdoor furniture setting
- Gas BBQ on the front deck
- An extensive book library, selection of games
- A cappuccino machine (& coffee beans) + a tea making facilities with a selection of teas
- Air-conditioning in all rooms
- Small in-room table & chairs in the main bedrooms
- A hairdryer in every suite
- Shampoo, conditioner & soap in all bathrooms
- Ironing equipment, umbrellas, beach towels, picnic ware and much more!
For our Kangaroo Island Lodge Rates click here