A unique, private experience
Our architecturally designed Eco-Villas have been created to provide stylish beachside living. This unique home offers a spacious and luxurious ambience, while minimising the impact on the environment.
Our eco-villas provide Kangaroo Island luxury accommodation that offers:
- Spectacular and sweeping ocean views
- Secluded bush-land settings that encourages wildlife
- Complete privacy
- Elegant, contemporary furnishings
- Flexibility of self-catering or ordering delicious restaurant quality meal hampers
Eco-friendly Kangaroo Island AccommodationOffering a luxurious 85m², our Eco-Villas feature:
- Huge air-conditioned open living area (lounge, dining & kitchen)
- Spacious kitchen fitted with contemporary appliances, fridge/freezer, stone bench tops and an island bench.
- Quality leather lounge suite incorporating an inner-sprung fold out double bed
- 4 person dining setting
- Modern digital entertainment (iPod docking station, 2 flat screen LCD TVs)
- Separate Queen-size bedroom with all linen and towels provided
- Private en-suite featuring an indulgent full length window in the shower to enjoy the ocean views
- Raked ceilings throughout to create a spacious open feel
- A large front deck with outdoor furniture and gas barbecue. Both the bedroom and living areas open onto the deck
- Free parking at the rear of each villa
- A short 3 min walk from the villa to the beach
- A number of eco-friendly features have been included in the Villa design to minimise the environmental footprint and attract wildlife. They include solar powered, natural gas, all rainwater and enviro friendly septic system.
3D Virtual Tour of Luxury Eco VillaTo view a 3D image of a Luxury Eco Villa please click on the 3D Tour below
Food & WineAt Sea Dragon Lodge we believe that food and wine should be an integral part of the overall holiday experience. We offer a mouth-watering selection of delicious home cooked evening meal hampers. All you have to do is reheat the meal in the oven or cook the meat.
Why waste time shopping and in the kitchen! We make sure that only a minimal effort is required for you to enjoy a delicious meal that suits your fancy and highlights the delicious Kangaroo Island food and wine. For more information about our Kangaroo Island Food and Wine, click here
RatesFor details of the rates for our eco-friendly Kangaroo island accommodation, please go to Luxury Eco-Villa Rates. or to make a booking, click here
Life at Sea Dragon Luxury Eco-VillasThe days at Sea Dragon take their cue from the guests and the environs. The serene location of our accommodations make it a perfect setting to disconnect and simply enjoy the surrounding natural beauty: the whimsical shifting of light, moving tides, playful seasonal breezes, fascinating wildlife. Your Eco-Villa makes a perfect retreat for simply kicking back in luxury and being with nature. However, Kangaroo Island has a lot to see and do for the more adventurous guests.
Things to do nearby include:
- Swim, fish & relax on our beautiful beach at Pink Bay
- Go fishing with KI Fishing Charters and catch a feed of King George Whiting.
- Explore Pink Bay's heritage scrub and its wildlife.
- Visit Cape Willoughby Lighthouse and take the guided tour of this historic landmark.
- Walk to the Devil’s Kitchen and Windmill Bay.
- Go dolphin and whale watching with Kangaroo Island Ocean Safaris at Penneshaw
- Birdwatching from the deck or visit Lashmar Lagoon.
- Bushwalk to spectacular Cape St Albans
- Enjoy a lunch at the Dudley Cellar Door (Great views and good food and wine)
- Enjoy Lunch and spectacular views at Zest n’ Thyme near Cape Willoughby Lighthouse
- Beachcomb along Antechamber Bay – 5 kilometres of white-sand beach with stunning rock formations and penguin hideouts at the western end!
- Explore Lesueur Conservation Park and Cape Hart.
Kangaroo Island Eco-Villas is a luxury accommodation that will delight guests of the most discerning tastes and allows us to create a unique bespoke holiday experience to fulfil your desires.