Luxury Kangaroo Island Holiday Packages
Enjoy a very special luxury Kangaroo Island Holiday
On a secluded 250 acre seafront estate, just 25 minutes from Penneshaw, hidden away on an enchanting island, you will find a very unique luxury wilderness retreat. Sea Dragon Lodge offers everything Kangaroo Island has to offer in one complete package:
- A beautiful secluded beach with private access, just a few minutes’ walk from the Lodge
- An amazing variety of Australian Wildlife “up close and personal”
- Luxury lodge style accommodation with all the comforts of home
- Restaurant Quality meals featuring fantastic local island produce and wines enjoyed with warm, friendly hospitality. The meals are prepared and provided as Hampers where all you have to is reheat the meal in the oven or cook the meat portion. Check out the tantalising menu here
- Personalised Kangaroo Island 4WD tours designed to suit your particular interests
Every suite overlooks stunning coastline and woodland. Our secluded Pink Bay’s sandy beach is just below. Wildlife abounds: kangaroos, echidnas, goannas and a bevy of birdlife. Coastal splendour and enchanting wildlife. Blissful seclusion and stunning views. A private world of relaxed, informal luxury. That’s the Sea Dragon Lodge experience....
Luxury Kangaroo Island Holiday Package Inclusions:
We believe holidays should be for relaxing and unwinding from those everyday stresses and strains. At Sea Dragon Lodge we take the hassle out preparing for your holiday. Our Kangaroo Island holiday packages include everything you need for a relaxing and very special holiday.
- Beautifully appointed bedroom suites, each opening on to the deck and enjoying stunning ocean views. All suites are air-conditioned and have their own private en suite bathrooms.
- Shared use of all the Lodge facilities including the dining area, lounge room with log fire and huge front deck if staying in the Lodge or exclusive use of the Villa if staying in a Villa.
- Private car transfers to and from Kangaroo Island's Kingscote Airport or the Penneshaw Ferry Terminal. (Optional Transfers from Adelaide Airport including a McLaren Vale Winery tour and lunch at the acclaimed Darry’s Verandah restaurant are also available.)
- All beverages including juices, beer, quality local wines and soft drinks
- All meals which can be enjoyed in the Lodge dining area, in the privacy of your room, near the warm log fire, or alfresco on the deck in warmer months…. as you prefer.
Check out the menu selection here
- Casual style picnic lunch options and drinks designed for the outdoor dining venues encountered on tour. Alternatively enjoy lunch in our beach Gazebo or other secluded picnic spots on the property, or simply relaxing on the deck while enjoying the spectacular views.
- 1, 2 or 3 day Kangaroo Island 4WD tours with itineraries designed by our experienced guides to suite your specific interests. All park entrance fees, as well as lunch and morning and afternoon refreshments included.
- Full change of linen every four days.
We will tailor a package to suit your requirements, simply contact us and let us know how you would like your Kangaroo Island holiday designed.
The Lodge also includes absolutely everything you will need to enjoy a fabulous Kangaroo Island holiday. A sample includes: Pure Rainwater throughout (safe for drinking), TV & DVD Players in every suite, DVD Library, Timber for Log fire, 2 person deck setting for each suite, BBQ on the deck, extensive book library, selection of games, cappuccino machine (& coffee beans), tea making in each suite, air-conditioning in all rooms, small in-room dining table & chairs, hairdryer in every suite, shampoo, conditioner & soap in all bathrooms, ironing facilities, umbrellas, beach towels, picnic ware, & well equipped kitchen.
View details of our Luxury Kangaroo Island Holiday Rates here
or to get one of our helpful staff to contact you...
» Seadragon Lodge Home