Kangaroo Island Dolphin & Whale Watching
Kangaroo Island Ocean Safaris operate daily from the Christmas Cove Marina in Penneshaw ‘Kangaroo Island’s gateway’. Christmas Cove is one of Australia’s geological monuments cut out by glacial movement 240 million years ago and it offers the perfect access to board the 7.5 metre vessel a Gemini Waverider that carries up to 12 passengers.
The Kangaroo Island Dolphin & Whale Watching Safaris include:
- Small Personalised Tours (Maximum of 12)
- 1 hour and 15 minute coastal cruise on board a 7.5 metre vessel Friendly, fun and informative
- The chance to see dolphins, seals, sea birds and whales (subject to season)Whale Watching
- Local history of Kangaroo Island
- Departs daily at 9.00 am,
- 12.00 noon and 3.00 pm
- The tour guide will provide you with interesting facts about the dolphins and other wildlife you encounter during the safari therefore maximising your wildlife experience.
Pre Booking is essential.The tour guide will provide you with interesting facts about the dolphins and other wildlife you encounter during the safari therefore maximising your wildlife experience.
IncludedLife jackets, Spray jackets, Sun Block
Transportation upon request (additional fee may apply)
What to BringWarm clothing (e.g. Jacket), Hat, Sunglasses and Camera/binoculars
WherePassengers meet 15 minutes prior to departure at Christmas Cove Marina located in Penneshaw (pre-booking essential). To make a booking or for more details go to www.kangarooislandoceansafari.com.au or phone Tony on +61 419 772 175.
Click here for more information