A special romantic experience
Imagine sipping a glass of bubbly in your own private spa pool, listening to the sounds of waves lapping on our beautiful Pink Bay beach as kangaroos and wallabies hop past, literally metres away. The Deluxe Spa Villa has been created to provide just such an experience. This unique luxury Kangaroo Island Accommodation offers a spacious and luxurious ambience, and is located in a secluded bushland setting with stunning ocean views.
Treat yourself and a loved one to a “once-in-a-lifetime” romantic experience and totally indulge yourselves in this unique Kangaroo Island luxury retreat.
Our Deluxe Spa Villa provides luxury Kangaroo Island accommodation that offers:
- Outstanding ocean views from every room
- Elegant, contemporary furnishings
- A bush-land setting that encourages wildlife literally to the doorstep
- The flexibility of self-catering or ordering delicious home-cooked meal hampers
- A comprehensive fitout that will make you feel at home.
Eco-friendly Luxury Kangaroo Island AccommodationThe Deluxe Spa Villa offers a luxurious 85m2 of living space and features:
- A huge open plan living area with raked ceilings throughout to create a spacious open feel
- Spacious modern kitchen featuring stone bench tops and an island bench and fitted with European appliances, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Quality leather lounge suite with 2 inbuilt recliners to enjoy the stunning view
- 4 person dining setting with fabulous rural and coastal views
- Digital entertainment (2 flat screen TVs & iPod docking station,)
- Queen-size bedroom with all towels and linen provided
- Private en-suite featuring an indulgent full length window in the shower to enjoy the spectacular ocean views while taking a shower
- Both the bedroom and living areas open onto the deck and have stunning ocean views
- A large front deck with outdoor furniture and gas fired WeberQ BBQ.
- Free onsite parking next to the Villa
- A short 1 min walk from to the beach
- A number of eco-friendly features to minimise the environmental footprint and attract wildlife. They include natural gas, solar powered, enviro friendly septic system and all rainwater.
See other Accommodation Options
Video Walkthrough of Deluxe Spa VillaTo view a video walkthrough of the Deluxe Spa Villa please click here
Food & WineThe Deluxe Spa Villa provides a Chef’s kitchen and everything you need to create a wonderful meal. However if you just want to spoil yourselves, then why not order a selection of our delicious home-cooked evening meal hampers that showcase Kangaroo Island’s fantastic produce. You dinner will be waiting in the oven for you when you return from a day of touring. We also offer a selection of premium Kangaroo Island wines for sale. For a copy of our meal hamper menu please click here.
You may want to check other accommodations at Seadragon Lodge:
Life at Sea Dragon LodgeThe Deluxe Spa Villa is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy the amazing wildlife and scenery at Sea Dragon Lodge. Completely nestled away in the bush, all forms of wildlife will come to visit. Guests at the villa see Kangaroos and wallabies every single day. But they often see echidnas, goannas, eagles, dolphins, seals and myriads of birdlife from the deck of their villa or when they go for a short walk.
For those who want to get out and explore, there are many things to do nearby including:
- Walking to nearby Devil’s Kitchen and Windmill Bay on the tip of Cape Willoughby
- Swimming, sunbaking, fishing & relaxing on our beautiful secluded beach
- Go fishing with KI Fishing Charters and catch a feed of delicious King George Whiting.
- Walking to Cape Willoughby Lighthouse and taking the guided tour of SA’s oldest lighthouse.
- Visiting Pennington Bay, one of the most photographed beaches on Kangaroo Island
- Enjoying a fabulous lunch at the Dudley Wines Cellar Door (spectacular views and good food and wine)
- Exploring Sea Dragon Lodge’s heritage scrub and its wildlife
- Go dolphin and whale watching with Kangaroo Island Ocean Safaris at Penneshaw
- Birdwatching from the deck or visit Lashmar Lagoon.
- Exploring nearby Lesueur Conservation Park and Cape Hart.
- Beachcombing along Antechamber Bay – 3 kilometres of white sandy beach